“To be what we are
and to become what we are able to become,
is the only purpose in life.”
The coach acts as the supporter and developer of a management team. The objective could be, for example, the optimisation of management in regard to strategic issues or optimisation of collaboration or change processes, f.ex. after restructuring or mergers. The focus here is on independent management skills (usually 1 to 2 days every 3 to 6 months for 1 to 2 years, complemented by additional individual coaching sessions).
Reasons for a team or systematic coaching
- Optimisation of collaboration to enable an effective reaching of goals
- Reduction of areas of conflict, power struggles, or divergencies regarding goals or agendas
- Reduction of friction during organisational change processes, mergers and re-structuring
- Support in the development and implementation of structures, processes and operations
- Support with the definition of contract language
FROM MY REFERENCES
"Targeted coaching that addresses individual preferences and needs. Ms v. Elverfeldt combines extensive knowledge based on methods and experiences with intuition and an understanding of the realities of the business world."