When necessary, the coach will act as the ‘driver’, ensuring the successful progress of a project as well as the progress of its individual participants on a methodical as well as a socially interactive level (generally 2 to 3 days per month over a period of 0.5 to 2 years).
Reasons for project coaching sessions
- Optimisation of collaboration to enable effective reaching of goals
- Reduction of areas of conflict, power struggles, or divergencies regarding goals or agendas
- Reduction of friction during organisational change processes, mergers and re-structuring
- Support in the development and implementation of structures, processes and operations
- Support with the definition of contract language as well as the planning and implementation of change, organisational and development projects