DIGITAL LEADER 6.0
As our world gets more digital, the humanity of our leaders becomes paramount.
Following the RAR© model, a Digital Leader 6.0 will master the challenges of the digital world successfully. The personality and values displayed in their behaviour make them your company’s ambassador for the digital transformation.
Being resilient and ready to take risks
In order to be resilient and ready to take risks, a stable self-esteem, tolerance as far as mistakes are concerned and clear foundation of values are necessary.
Being agile-minded and flexible
In times of change, of insecurity and ambiguity, it is of highest importance that we remain flexible, active and adaptable, and show the necessary amount of initiative.
Relating to others and being respectful
People are likely to give their personal best in a changing surrounding if they are approached at eye-level, if they feel comfortable, and if they comprehend their function to be meaningful.
To what extent do your key stakeholders fulfill the requirements of a Digital Leader 6.0, and what are the KPIs?
- Explanation of the requirements profile of a Digital Leader 6.0 following the Elverfeldt Coaching RAR© Model. Adjustment and assembling of a tailor-made solution for your enterprise.
- Identification of the stakeholders that the promotion of transformation will fall to in your company..
- Assessment of the stakeholders according to the profile of requirements of a Digital Leader 6.0. Identification of the individuals‘ potential for development.
- Individual coaching of the stakeholders with the aim of developing their unique potential to its fullest.
- Team-coaching of the stakeholders in order to grow and deploy even more of their individual potential, or to support team-building, as they pursue the fulfilment of the requirements profile of a Digital Leader 6.0.