COACHING FOR MORE SERENITY AND SELF-ESTEEM
Serenity, work-life balance, self-management, and self-esteem.
„Serenity means letting go of fixed expectations.“
In life, things often happen that you cannot control. What you do have control over, however, is your reaction and inner attitude. You can learn calmness and inner peace. In coaching, you will learn effective methods that allow you to go through life at ease, regardless of external circumstances. You will learn to enjoy your life in a relaxed way, learn ways to deal with stress more easily, and become a calm pole within yourself.
Serenity means remaining calm and confident even in difficult situations and maintaining the necessary distance to be able to use your resources and act flexibly with ease to find new solutions.
Stress management is basically always self-management: it is about using your existing resources and skills to achieve your goals without overextending or exhausting yourself.
Stress is a perceived excessive demand and thus the fear of not being able to cope with the situation. Therefore, it is important to gain emotional distance and then realistically examine what needs to be done and what you want to do.
It helps to remember success factors, competencies, and strengths in previous challenges and to use these to derive possible approaches. Stress and fear can even help you become more adaptable and find new and smart solutions.
Courage is often conquered fear.
The causes of too much stress, too little composure as well as a lack of self-esteem and an unsatisfactory work-life balance are mostly due to the imprints of childhood by the family and the social environment. These imprints then become habits.
Causes of stress or inner tension can be, for example, the following beliefs:
- I am not good enough.
- I have to be perfect, and it is never perfect enough. I should do everything even better, and mistakes are to be avoided at all costs.
- I have to hurry up and be much faster. It is never fast enough. If I do not hurry and put pressure on myself, I will never make it.
- I must satisfy the needs of others and help the others, otherwise I am worthless. The others are more important than me, and I adapt to be recognized and loved.
- I must always be strong, and no one must notice when I am weak. I can do everything by myself and never want to depend on help.
- If I do not put in maximum effort and dedication, it is worth nothing. I must always give everything and even beyond. If I do not perform, I am worthless.
- I have to have everything under control and under my command so that something really bad does not happen.
- I feel responsible for everyone else and want to save the world.
- I always have to be the best, otherwise I have failed.
Together in dialogue we work out your individual causes and through coaching you will get new perspectives and pragmatic techniques to be the director in your life again.
Through coaching you will make your decisions with ease and joy and master the upcoming changes confidently and almost playfully.
You will become more aware of your individual personality with all its potentials, resources, and competencies, so that you can better use your very special talents for yourself and others.
Your self-confidence, self-esteem and energy will increase so that you can fully develop and unfold your potential.
You might also be interested in: Coaching – Relationships and conflicts, imprints from the family or biography.